HNW - re: knitting

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at netxn.com
Sun Sep 6 23:36:00 PDT 1998

I have really learned alot from listening to you all talking about the why
and when and where fors of knitting....now I do not know if this would
affect things but being from a family of knitters one thing that we always
did was to take items apart and wash and dry the thread and rewind it to be
used over again....now wouldnt you think that those who knitted during the
middle ages and before would also do this?? well its food for thought and
another thread...

Drisana in the hot humid deserts of Caid