HNW - Sources for Jap Gold

fiondel@fastrans.net fiondel at fastrans.net
Tue Sep 8 21:22:41 PDT 1998

>I import Benton & Johnson metalwork threads including Jap (which is not
>meant to be a racial slur in the goldwork community, but a technical term).
>I carry the synthetic sort and can order from them by special order gold.

My husband will kill me for even asking this, but.........

How much does the real stuff cost?  I realize it's probably a "by-weight-
according-to-the-current-price-of-gold" kind of thing, but a ballpark
estimate would be fine.  Just so I'll know if this is one of those
dreams that's never gonna happen.

Visions of Gold Imperial Nine-Dragon Robes (with real GOLD) dancing in my
head.

Fiondel