HNW - Sources for Jap Gold

Cynthia J Ley cley at juno.com
Tue Sep 8 22:31:42 PDT 1998

A friend of mine in the Portland OR area gets hers at Yarn Tree. What she
calls Jap thread is thread wrapped with gold or imitation gold (plastic
foil). It is thick and can only be couched. The Yarn Tree gets it from
Krennick, which she's heard will do individual mail orders. She thinks
they carry two sizes: either 3 and 5, or 5 and 7.

						Arlys