HNW - Rutt Book - Update

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Fri Sep 11 04:32:52 PDT 1998

I have heard (from friends in Britain) that one reason the Rutt book was
allowed to go out of print was to provide for a second edition.  I don't
know when it will appear, however.  I did manage to scoop up at least one
extra when a LYS closed, it was in an obscure Texas town and when I first
found it last fall hd a half-dozen or so copies!

                                                ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

      This whole thing about sending the elderly into space is
     part of NASA's study to determine if it's possible to hold
              a Rolling Stones concert in outer space.