HNW - tambour work

Carl and/or Anne Adamczyk grania1 at juno.com
Sun Sep 20 11:42:49 PDT 1998

Good Day!

I wanted to double check to make sure and now that I am, Lacis carries
tambour handles and hooks.  They now have a secure netserver and you can
order right off their web site which is www.lacis.com.  The handle in
wood runs around $10 and the hooks (of varying sizes) about 3-4 each.
They also have books on the subject.

I think I'll give this a try someday.  I have the instructions, but no
real reason do to it right now.

Grania
So many projects, so little time (and money).