HNW - Museum photography

Susan Evans woofie at gte.net
Sun Sep 20 14:11:04 PDT 1998

  I'm planning a trip to the Met. Museum in NYC next month and was
wondering if anyone on the list has had experience with the Kodak Max film?
 It's supposed to be more "forgiving" in low light situations - something
most museums have plenty of :*) but I was wondering about the quality of
the photo.  I'd like close-ups, being able to count stitches in needlework
or see costume details and accurate color.  Is that too much to ask?
(Probably but what's the general opinion?)

Sue Evans