HNW - Know this book??

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Mon Sep 21 05:31:40 PDT 1998

Can any of you help?  This enquiry has come to me from a contact in
Poland.......he is interested in purchasing this book from a site on the
Internet, but is concerned about its cost, which is why he is asking
ifanyone is familiar with it..........

>>S.Durian-Ress: Textilien Sammlung Bernheimer paramente 15 bis 19
jahrhundert. It is vety expensive and I feel uneasy about buying it
without seeing it. Have you ever seen this book?  If yes - please give
me your impressions about it. <<

Thanks in advance.  Please reply to me direct

Margaret
antique costume & textiles
http://www.artizania.co.uk