HNW - Cleaning Needlework

Lyn Greaves rosamund at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 21 19:49:49 PDT 1998

I use peroxide to remove blood and organic stains.  It may or may not work
on pencil.  I use a water soluable ink to mark my lines, all that I need to
do is get the piece damp to erase the blue marks (markers available in
white, blue, and for fast workers in purple from Dritz)

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton
     OM, OTerp, OSalamander
Thorny Rose