HNW - magnifying lamps

JoAnne Borona joanne1 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 22 09:16:59 PDT 1998

Erica,

Great news!  I found the catalog.

Damark   1 (800) 827-6767

"Magnifying Lamp
	This magnifying lamp eases eyestrain on sewing tasks, art projects,
electronic repairs and more.  The lamp clamps onto your table or desk and
has a 42" extension arm that gives you room to work.  The 3-diopter lens
magnifies your view while the included 22-watt circular fluorescent tube
floods the viewing area with light.  Includes convenience outlet in base
and 3-conductor cord.
(White) Item No. B-20455-569943	(Black) Item No. B-20455-569929
S/H Code D each	($7.99)
$39.99

This was in a members' catalog, just tell them a friend told you about
it--especially if they start asking for codes off the back of the catalog.

It really has been nice working these last few weeks.  This is a 'God
Send'.  I'm sure you'll like it.  I have seen a few advertised else where.
Halogens are TOO hot!  And others I've seen are MUCH more expensive.  I
think it was in Clotilde's that I saw one that sat on a table for almost
$200.00

Anyway, I've done all I can.

JoAnne

Oh, same disclaimer as everyone else--I don't work for them, have just
ordered from them.  J.