HNW - Cleaning Needlework

EowynA@aol.com EowynA at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 07:53:47 PDT 1998

<<Would the ivory soap and Biz work on something like this without leaving a
whiter mark where the stain was??>>

I don't know.  The advice I was given about using soap and Biz was for
needlework, and the entire item needed to be soaked in it and gently agitated.
I bought a big tupperware-like container that would hold the needlework, and
that I could shake whenever I walked by.  With a silk wedding dress, this
method would probably involve a bathtub, since the whole dress would be
getting wet  (to avoid water stains).  That sounds awfully risky.   Good luck!

Melinda  / Eowyn