HNW - Museum photography

Donna Kenton donna at dabbler.com
Thu Sep 24 08:34:23 PDT 1998

Tungsten filter.  I'll look into that.

>The  magnifying lens, at my camera shop, was called a telephoto lens. I
>paid the $60.00 (or was it $100??) and found it was worth it.

I have one of those, too, but was told it was for distance shooting, not
close-ups.  For close-ups, I use the magnifying filters, and can put on
multiple filters to get really close shots.  I admit to not having tried
the telephoto lens with the close-ups.

The advantage of the filters is that you don't have to take off your old
lens and risk getting dust in there.  They just screw on.

>--Kathryn (science impaired)
>SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn

Thanks for the ideas!
Donna