HNW - recording color

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Thu Sep 24 20:26:58 PDT 1998

>  This is a great idea.  I do want accurate color - that's why I was
>interested in the finding out about the 800 speed film.

You may also want to see if your local photography shop has or can order,
1000 speed film.  I took photos of birthday candle-blowing in the dark, and
the prints were splendid, with no yellowing.  YMMV.  When working with this
speed, obviously, one must be very, very still, as a shutter is open quite a
while, so *any* movement makes a smear.
Ronnie.