HNW - Re: Stumpwork

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 25 20:30:41 PDT 1998

Due to modem troubles I've been offline for awhile.

First off, thanks to all who wrote in reply to my initial post on
stumpwork. Since then I have visited the Embroiderer's Guild of
America's library and found several books on stumpwork and yes it is
very period with a lot of wonderful examples dating thru the 1400s. I
found some wonderful photos and in color of some truly outstanding
work that have made me want to try my hand at this style.I also have a
fairly decent list of books I'm hoping to find and buy for myself.
Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY