HNW - Museum photography

Mike Newell 72123.411 at
Mon Sep 28 12:11:47 PDT 1998

Dear Carol-

>>The  magnifying lens, at my camera shop, was called a telephoto lens. I
>>paid the $60.00 (or was it $100??) and found it was worth it.

<Could this have been a "macro" lens?  They are used in close-ups, and come
in plain and zoom versions.  >

Nope. I feel like a blithering idiot. It was indeed called a close up lens.
(wry grin)

- --Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"
Go to to perform mailing list tasks.

More information about the H-needlework mailing list