HNW - Cleaning Needlework

Daniel Thompson danielt at gte.net
Wed Sep 30 05:32:53 PDT 1998

Quadrille paper is nothing more than paper with lines running from top to
bottom, as well as from left to right. Most are 4, 5, or 10 lines to the
inch.

A question I can answer! Yay!

Roger Roger

HL Father Roger, called the Redundant Roger, Abbot at Belden [Roger Roger]
Shire of Dragon's Mist, An Tir, circa. 850AD
or
Ashel of Belden, Woodworker, Scribe, Flunky  [Ashel of Belden]
Same place, same time, same Abbey, same old stuff
or
Roger, called the Original Roger, Guard in William's Company [Roger
Will-Co.]
[Currently Dormant]

Daniel A. Thompson, Jr.
436 NW 317th Avenue,