HNW - Simplicity "Renaissance" patterns

Lyn Greaves rosamund at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 30 08:59:10 PDT 1998

Just made a glance at the web site,  They're not bad looking, but the bodice
should have a skirt attached to it (the pattern has just the Italian style
bodice over a chemise, with vanbraces of fabric over the forearms) and an
upper sleeve section should be added.  That would make it a much better
attempt, IMHO.

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton
     OM, OTerp, OSalamander