HNW - RE: h-needlework V1 #375

Diane S. Sawyer tasha_medved at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 07:57:06 PDT 1999

- --- "Hope H. Dunlap" <hhdunlap at msn.com> wrote:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Wymarc/master1.htm
> shows some medieval and renaissance embroideries.
> This
> shows some Viking embroidery techniques, with a
> great
> bibliography:
> http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikembroid.html

M'Lady, please, when replying to a digest message,
please please PLEASE cut out the pertinent part!  I
get the messages singly; I have to need, want, or
desire to see them in digest form.  Plus, it took up
15k in my inbox, and Yahoo only gives me 3mb as it is.

Thanks.

===
Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
Milestone Pursuivant