HNW - Woo-hoo! Yippee!

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 7 00:25:13 PDT 1999

Sarah:

I have at least one of the books.  I don't think one needs to look at them
as mere reproductions of Elizabethan embroidery.  More "inspired by" and
exhibiting a wonderful example of a style of Australian design and execution
that I'm seeing more and more of.  A lovely use of color and metallics as
well as raised and flat techniques all together.

Linn