HNW - Woo-hoo! Yippee!

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 7 07:34:45 PDT 1999

Hi Sarah:

I think the 2000 requests for papers, etc. was ended quite some time ago.
Hope to see you there.

Of course, a bad conclusion that NZ and Australia are one and the same, but
to an outsider, there seems to be an identifiable style (or styles) in
modern embroidery developing from down under.  Perhaps with subtle
differences as in North America (Canada & US).

Linn