HNW - 1908 Embroidery designs

Penny Ladnier penny.creative.outlets at erols.com
Wed Jul 7 10:49:08 PDT 1999

We have some more 1890s crochet patterns that will be on the site within the
next couple of weeks.   I think the internet has been bogged down the past
couple of days.  Everything seems to be slow, especially IE.

Funny, my 7 y.o. daughter loves for me to print out those embriodery
patterns for her to color!  Now she has all of her friends coloring them.

Later...Penny
http://www.costumegallery.com