HNW - crochet book

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 8 14:08:53 PDT 1999

Dear Jacquie:

<"I highly recommend a great book:  "Crocheting in Plain English"  by
Maggie Righetti.">

<is it OP, or recently published, or available out there? >

The rest of the publising info is: St. Martin's Press, NY 1988,ISBN
0-312-0412-0 (paperback)

I originally borrowed this via ILL through my library, then found myself
xeroxing too much of it. I just bought mine at Barnes & Noble, and I've
seen it other places, so I know it's currently in print. BTW, she also
writes a book called "Knitting in Plain English". <BG>

If you feel like spending Big  Bucks, buy yourself "Crochet:  History and
Technique" by Lis Paludan. ($35.00!)

- --Kathryn
SCA:Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"