HNW - Time and output

Carolyn Kayta Barrows kayta at slip.net
Wed Jul 7 06:08:15 PDT 1999

but ... if you want lots done, you do have to take that
>Victorian advice to "improve your time."
>
>What does everyone else do?

My friends are used to me doing needlework at parties, now that they have
realized I can stitch/crochet/knit and carry on a conversation (when I am
not counting stitches).  My mother watches political conventions - both of
them - as tho she really cared, and there are always sweaters afterwards.
She mostly knits while 'watching' TV.  She used to knit in the car when we
took long trips, because my father wouldn't teach her how to drive.

Kayta
     ////.\\\
     |   -- ))))