HNW - Re:

Carol Thomas scbooks at neca.com
Fri Jul 9 18:33:45 PDT 1999

>>but ... if you want lots done, you do have to take that
>>>Victorian advice to "improve your time."
>>>
>>>What does everyone else do?

One of the places I embroider is at union meetings.  They now know I can
stitch and follow a negotiating session or executive board report, and
speak coherently about it, so no one pays any attention to it any more.

I just wish I could do it at work.  There are some dull meetings that I'd
actually be able to pay better attention to, if my hands were busy.

Carllein

Small Churl Books catalog: http://www.neca.com/~scbooks/
Last updated: 5-12-99