HNW - What do I do?

MCCONNELL, Megan Megan.McCONNELL at suncorpmetway.com.au
Sun Jul 11 16:32:09 PDT 1999

I embroider for 2 reasons :  1 I love it and 2 I fiddle, and embroidery
keeps my hands busy.  Unfortunatley, the Busses in Brisbane (where I live)
are not known for their smooth ride, so I find it impossible to do any sort
of decent embroidery on the way to and from work.  However, I do work on
hankies (for friends), and little pieces at break, etc., at work.  My
friends are also used to me chatting and also sewing.

By the way - with regard to rough hands and snagging silk, I have found a
new moisturising cream that does wonders.  It is an Avon one, and is
actually called "Cracked Heel Cream".  I bought it to use on my feet (of
course), but found that my hands were left incredibly smooth too, and now
use it on my hands as well.

Regards,
Megan McConnell
Collections Officer
SUNCORP-METWAY Ltd
GPO Box 1453, Brisbane  Q  4001
ph (07) 3362 1361   Fax (07) 3362 3332
E-Mail:  megan.mcconnell at suncorpmetway.com.au
Web:  www.suncorpmetway.com.au

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and
do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD.