HNW - Further Answers

Denning denning at redshift.com
Mon Jul 12 22:09:37 PDT 1999

I thank you all for your responses to my e-mail about French costumes.
However, I find that my topics of interest are more in costuming than
other needleworking, so, thanks to your list, I have found the CSA
costuming and garb mailing lists, so that I will not further clutter
your list with costuming questions. As I will probably be unsubscribing
so as to save mailbox space (I have to share), could any other answers
be sent to my address? I would REALLY appreciate it!

                                                    Thanks!