HNW - Where is Everyone?

Susan Rachel scooter at texas.net
Thu Jul 15 10:51:29 PDT 1999

- --------------6D46867A5CA8235421C4809C

> > This is a group question:
> > What are some new needlework techniques/projects/materials that you've tried this
> > summer and what did you think about them?

Duh!  I didn't even answer my own question!

I've been playing around with pulled work and doing lots of blackwork. I've also been
working on some little Assisi pin cushions.

Nalbinding sounds really cool!  Did you teach yourself or take a class?

Just a little mousey, ;-)
Susan

- --------------6D46867A5CA8235421C4809C

&nbsp;
<pre>> This is a group question:
> What are some new needlework techniques/projects/materials that you've tried this
> summer and what did you think about them?</pre>

I've also been working on some little Assisi pin cushions.
a class?

- --------------6D46867A5CA8235421C4809C--