HNW - Where is Everyone?

Orlaith orlaith at usa.net
Fri Jul 16 06:06:17 PDT 1999

Susan wrote:
"This is a group question:
What are some new needlework techniques/projects/materials that you've tried
this summer and what did you think about them?
Susan

Last weekend I learned Bobbin Lace.  Yippee!!!!  I have been wanting to learn
for years now, ever since I bought a book on it from Williamsburg.  So many
things for me to play with.  Now to finish all the other projects that I have
going.... Now back to lurking

Orlaith

but...WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more
chickens have to cross before you believe it?