HNW - Digby ISBN

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 19 18:09:34 PDT 1999

Dear Gwenyth:

<I gather it is out of print... I found this in a small out of print
bookstore in Berkeley, California.  for a steal of $75.00.  >

I got my own copy over 20 years ago in the Philadelphia Museum of Art
bookstore -- for $20.00! (sorry to make you groan) It was their last copy
and I think I got a further discount because the dust jacket was torn.

If it wasn't packed I'd check for ISBN on my copy. I rarely if ever see it
listed in book websites, so I gather it's scarcer than hen's teeth.

- -Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"