HNW - Digby ISBN

Georgeson Publishing Limited gpl at georgeson.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 18:32:23 PDT 1999

Dear Andrew

We have a copy of Elizabethan Embroidery and tracking down and buying a
getting copy was difficult because it is not in print.

Someone who helped me was Judith Mansfield of Judith Mansfield Books,
Claremont South, Burnley road, Todmorden, Lancashire, OL14 5LH England,
phone 441706816487. She is not on email unfortunately. She supplied a copy
quickly and at a reasonable price. It worked well despite being down here in
New Zealand and Judith being up North in Lancashire.

You could also try David Potten of Fourshire books whose email address is
FOURSHIRBK at aol.com as he sells both current and older books.

I hope this is of use.

Kind regards

Tony Georgeson