HNW - Digby ISBN

Donna Kenton kenton at neaccess.net
Mon Jul 19 18:35:01 PDT 1999

I just checked my copy, and there is no ISBN listed.  Says it was first
published in England in 1963, with the first America edition in 1964 by
Thomas Yoseloff, 8 East 36th Street, NYC, 10016.  However, this edition is
also printed in Great Britain.

It's still available, but expensive.  Last one I saw, through a book
search, was $135.

~ Donna
SCA: Rosalind Bennett