HNW - Digby ISBN

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 20 05:59:30 PDT 1999

Dear List:

<Someone who helped me was Judith Mansfield of Judith Mansfield
Books,Claremont South, Burnley road, Todmorden, Lancashire, OL14 5LH
England,phone 441706816487. She is not on email unfortunately. She supplied
a copyquickly and at a reasonable price.>

I highly recommend Judith, also. She has supplied me with out of print
costume books and issues of COSTUME (journal of The Costume Society). You
can faxx her, but remember there is a time difference between the US and
England.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"