HNW - VERY cool website! (off topic)

Willow Polson willow at verio.com
Tue Jul 20 08:48:06 PDT 1999

Heloo folks! I found the site given in my "website pick of the week" last
night and it is REALLY cool! I'll spoil the mystery this time - it's live
video shots of NASA, including the upcoming lauch of the shuttle Columbia,
and access to live audio and video! Last night I heard about the launch
abort as it happened, and watched the astronauts come back out of the
shuttle live on my monitor.

There's supposed to be a 48-hour repair, and I think they'll try to launch
again Weds. night. It's the anniversary of Apollo 11's moon landing, and
the first shuttle mission with a female captain. Columbia, if I remember
correctly, is also the first shuttle made and launched, so it's amazing
that it's still in use!

So anyway, I just wanted to point out this week's website pick instead of
simply having it sit there in my sig file just because it's so incredibly
great (and I don't know how many of you actually check my signature for
that weekly website anyway, especially since I haven't been posting much
lately).

Enjoy! 8-)

Willow Polson            ICQ# 16522794
"I have _many_ skills."  - Xena