HNW - Mail order on Web Sites

MCCONNELL, Megan Megan.McCONNELL at suncorpmetway.com.au
Wed Jul 21 22:23:34 PDT 1999

Hi Tara and Rachel and List.

Love the idea for your web-sites.  Here's one for everybody (and could you
both please add it to your sites) and is in Australia.

It is the Fox Collection - they put out catalogues about 4 times a year, and
have a huge range of stuff (including some good deals on thread and silks).

They don't have a website, but are on e-mail:  sales at foxcoll.com.au. In
australia, you can also freecall them on 1300 361 126

Regards,
Megan McConnell
Collections Officer
SUNCORP-METWAY Ltd
GPO Box 1453, Brisbane  Q  4001
ph (07) 3362 1361   Fax (07) 3362 3332
E-Mail:  megan.mcconnell at suncorpmetway.com.au
Web:  www.suncorpmetway.com.au

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and
do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD.