HNW - A grovelling apology to list (OFF TOPIC)

MCCONNELL, Megan Megan.McCONNELL at suncorpmetway.com.au
Thu Jul 22 22:31:32 PDT 1999

Sorry for my posting yesterday - which contained all of the previous digest.
I really didn't intend to send it  - and honestly thought I had deleted it.
(grovel, grovel, crawl, beg forgiveness)

And Bartolomeo:  I agree about the Fox Catalogue (even though I posted about
them).  They are  cutesy and more than a bit kitsch - but have great bits
and bobs (and occasionally some treasures in their book section)

Regards,
Megan McConnell
Collections Officer
SUNCORP-METWAY Ltd
GPO Box 1453, Brisbane  Q  4001
ph (07) 3362 1361   Fax (07) 3362 3332
E-Mail:  megan.mcconnell at suncorpmetway.com.au
Web:  www.suncorpmetway.com.au

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and
do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD.