HNW - lacis supplies

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 23 08:26:06 PDT 1999

Dear List:

I have just send off anorder, Priority Mail, fo rthe cotton mesh carried by
Elizabethan Arts. It's 45 " wide and 6 meshes per inch. They don't accept
credit cards at this time (this is why they can price their items so
inexpensively). I'll reporot back to the List once I get time to play with
the netting.

I am currently trying to teach myself filet crochet and am appalled at how
badly I'm doing . It's all 1's and zeroes, as it were, and I'm not terribly
happy with my results. :-(  I may go right back to netting if I don't
improve soon.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"