HNW - ILL

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Fri Jul 23 11:45:40 PDT 1999

>I was suprised to find you can borrow microfilm on ILL! I had tracked
>down
>a microfilm copy of "The Needle's Excellancy" (John Taylor, 1634) in
>the
>Pollard Collection of microfilms at Temple University.
>
>--Kathryn
>SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn

I picked up a paperback copy of this last summer. Pennsic, I think, but I
might have ordered it. I don't think I paid all that much for it, though.
Sorry I can't remember any more details, but if I do, I'll post where I
got it. Just wanted to let everyone know that it is available without
having to do the microfilm bit.

Julleran