HNW - Digby ISBN

Sarah Randles s-randles at adfa.edu.au
Fri Jul 23 21:08:07 PDT 1999

Kayta said about Digby:

>Maybe Dover could be persuaded to reprint it?

This is actually one of my 'after I've finished my thesis' projects.  There
are a few books around that are very good of their kind but out of print.
I think the first port of call would have to be the original publisher,
because it is still in copyright, in this case though.  Batsford are also a
good and prolific publisher of needlework stuff.

Sarah

Sarah Randles                                    email: s-randles at adfa.edu.au
School of English                              phone: 02 6268 8842
University College ADFA                 fax:   02 6268 8899
Canberra ACT 2601
AUSTRALIA

Note: on Mondays and Tuesdays I work at the Australian National Dictionary
Centre - phone: (02) 6249 0476.