HNW - Schole-House for the Needle

Reid, Andrew (MED_GEN) reida at mail.wch.sa.gov.au
Sun Jul 25 16:20:50 PDT 1999

Karen wrote:
"Well folks, I have been holding off on telling you this until anyone else
spoke up, but ... I have a copy of the new facsimile edition of Richard
Shorleyker's "A Schole-House for the Needle" (1632).  MUAHAHAHA! ;)"

Karen, thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.  See it's nice to share
now isn't it?

Karen also wrote:
"My copy cost around $30, and I ordered it through Britstitch"

Britstitch, I haven't heard of them.  Can you give us any more information
about them Karen, or does anyone else know them?  Do they have a website?

I unfortunately don't have email at home at the moment, so it's nice to get
to work on a Monday morning and catch up on the news!

Andrew
(SCA Bartolomeo Agazzari)