HNW - Can we get a reprint?

Reid, Andrew (MED_GEN) reida at mail.wch.sa.gov.au
Sun Jul 25 23:42:52 PDT 1999

Charlene wrote:
"I have a friend who's a manager at Kinko's.  I got Schuette out of the
library for his wife and she went nuts over it (yes, I'm working to corrupt
her).  Anyway, he did a check and says that Schuette is now out of copyright
unless someone has renewed it.  So, can we get a reprint from someone?  :-)"

Charlene,
Pardon my ignorance but what is Schuette?  (well, a book obviously... I get
that much!)  And Kinko's??

I'm a big believer in the corruption of innocents... needlework-wise only of
course!

Andrew
(SCA - Bartolomeo Agazzari)