HNW - Blackwork

Larsdatter, Karen Karen at stierbach.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jul 26 19:04:06 PDT 1999

Andrew wrote:

> BTW there is a great blackwork website of new designs by a lady
> called Drea Lead, The Elizabethan Blackwork Archives.  I don't
>  have the URL to hand (sorry!), but if you search on
> 'blackwork' she should be way up there near the top of your resluts.  If you
> can't get to it let me know and I'll hunt it out for you.

You mean the Blackwork Embroidery Archive at
http://www.pacificnet.net/~pmarmor/bwarch.html ? :)  Drea works
on a lot of stuff, but I think this page is done by a lady named
Paula Marmor ...

Another resource that might be helpful is the Blackwork Gallery at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Crete/1581/bwgallery/

Karen