HNW - Can we get a reprint?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Jul 29 01:36:04 PDT 1999

Mike Newell wrote:

> <The Schuette publication _I_ want a copy of is called _Gestickte
> Bildteppiche des Mittelalters_ and is a *huge* pair of two volumes written

> Pennsylvania). You might check out ABE .

There are two copies currently listed for sale at bookfinder:  US$2500 and
NLG1250.00.

Every notice that the really awful books keep getting reprinted and the really
good ones go out of print and cost a fortune to get?  *SIGH*

- --Charlene

- --
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.