HNW - Looking for Naalbinding info

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 07:30:41 PDT 1999

<< Does anyone know where I might get a book called "Lessons in Naalbinding"
by
 Larry Schmitt? Also, does anyone know where you can get the needles?   >>

You can order all three of Larry Schmitt's booklets on nalbinding directly
from him.  His address is 154 W. Reynolds St., P.O. Box 219, Cottage Grove,
WI  53527.  The three booklets are on mittens, edgings and embellishments,
and scarves, whimples, and more.  He tells you how to make your own needle,
but I'm sure he could also tell you where to buy commercial ones.

Nancy (Ingvild)