HNW - Needlework Books

Penny Ladnier penny.creative.outlets at erols.com
Fri Jul 30 13:00:13 PDT 1999

I am building an online bookstore about needlework books.  The bookstore
will include all the categories that are discussed on this list.  Can anyone
suggest books or authors that are currently in circulation (based on current
and/or historic needlework) that I might add to the bookstore.  I am doing
this with Amazon.com and direct links to the books for purchase.  I just
finished an area of the bookstore for the 1800s costume books.  You can view
the 1800s section at http://www.costumegallery.com/Book/1800.htm  I am
wanting to do the same thing with needlework books.  I am building this
bookstore to aid all those people who visit my website asking for
suggestions of books.  Thanks in advance!

Later... Penny Ladnier
The Costume Gallery
http://www.costumegallery.com