HNW - But _can_ we get a reprint?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Jul 30 12:00:07 PDT 1999

Yikes!  I think I just volunteered myself for another project.  :-)
Guess I need to look into how one goes about this.  I'll try first
contacting the original publisher and see what they say.

Anyone have any ideas who else to approach?  Dover?  Others?

I realize that they would not reprint for a small bunch of needlework
fanatics, but I can point to the current resurgence of interest in
historical needlework.  A quick browse through the needlework section of
any bookstore shows that.

- --Charlene

- --
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.