HNW - Antique Costume & Textiles Fairs

Margaret Bolger Margaret_Bolger at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 2 01:16:58 PDT 1999

Apologies if you have received this information previously via other lists!
Once again my Antique Costume & Textiles Fairs are fast approaching, as
follows :

        (a) 13th June - Assembly Rooms, BATH..........home of the Costume
Museum!
        (b) 25th July - Esher Hall, SANDOWN PARK, Surrey
        (c) 19th September - Armitage Centre, MANCHESTER

The next event - at Bath - has over 60 dealers booked in to sell a
wonderful range of antique/vintage costume and textiles.  We have attracted
dealers from France, Belgium and Italy!  As usual we will have Bonhams
(Auctioneers) providing FREE valuations, Pat Earnshaw will give FREE lace
valuations and a textile conservation studio will also offer FREE advice.

At BATH - you could combine a visit to the Fair with a visit to the world
famous Museum of Costume - a combined ticket will be available on the day!
 At SANDOWN PARK - make it a weekend feast of antique textiles, with a full
day course on 24th July to learn all about the Care & Preservation of
Antique Textiles.  (The fee for this course includes entry to the Fair!)