HNW - Resource Question

EowynA@aol.com EowynA at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 18:29:48 PDT 1999

Hi!

I am embroidering the sleeves and square of an Elizabethan smock (or, at
least, my recreation of one), and found a reference to a Janet Arnold
article, "Elizabethan and Jacobean Smocks and Shirts, " which apparently
appeared in _Waffen - und Kostumkunde_ 1977.
 Before I go to the library and try to track it down, does anyone know if
this reference is a magazine or some sort of an annual book?  The name looks
German -- is it likely to be published in English?

Thanks for any clues about where I should start looking.

Melinda Sherbring, Los Angeles
(Eowyn Amberdrake, Caid)