HNW - Janet Arnold

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jun 7 21:22:10 PDT 1999

theresa sorrell wrote:

> I for one would like to see it posted to the list.  That way it would be
> in the archieves for future new members to use.  Also, I'll bet,
> H-costume would love the posting as well.
>
> Starsinger

There should be a copy in the h-costume archives already.  It was posted there
in the last year or so.  I'd say it's OK to post the list here.  However, if
anyone replies to the message and quotes the whole thing he or she will be taken
out and flogged.  :-)

- --Charlene, list administrator

- --
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.