HNW - Janet Arnold

Deborah Pulliam pulliam at acadia.net
Tue Jun 8 06:27:38 PDT 1999

<<There should be a copy in the h-costume archives already.  It was posted there
in the last year or so.  I'd say it's OK to post the list here. >>

Okay, then, I'll post it here! (I was waiting for the admin. to say it was
okay.)

I did post it about two years ago on the costume list (it would have been
April of 1997), but I know there are differences in the two lists.

<<However, if anyone replies to the message and quotes the whole thing he
or she will be taken out and flogged.  :-)>>

Thank you, thank you, thank you -- highly appropriate justice!

Will post the biblio in a separate message.

Deborah