HNW - Margaret Swain book

Carol Thomas scbooks at neca.com
Wed Jun 16 11:39:04 PDT 1999

>	I just came across a reference to the book _Historical Needlework:
>A Study of Influences in Scotland and Northern England_.  Have any of you
>seen this book?  Does it have much pre-1600 information and would you
>recommend it?  I'm wondering whether it's one I should try to find.

Oh, another book I'll have to borrow through ILL!

I've seen another book by Swain and thought it was competantly done.  My
guess is that it is probably well worth looking at - especially since ILL
cost me 50 cents.

Carllein

Small Churl Books catalog: http://www.neca.com/~scbooks/
Last updated: 5-12-99