HNW - Help with websites

Lynn Carpenter alwen at i2k.com
Fri Jun 18 03:08:11 PDT 1999

I never miss an opportunity to share this great site:

http://www.the-spa.com/bartholomew/netting/

HNW hasn't been *that* busy!  ;)

I love netting:  it's so useful, so unique, soothing to do, portable, and
doesn't unravel when you drop it.  If you lose your bookmarks again, go to
www.altavista.com and type "beautiful netting" (including the quotes) in
the search box, and this site will pop right up.

Here's another:

http://www.is-koeln.de/spitzentraum/DOL/otherlace_filet.html

Lynn